Monday, June 05, 2006

Aaaargh!

A pox on cable companies! The morons, the wankers! Incompetents. How the fuck am I supposed to live a normal life without upgraded cable, eh? Watching PBS? There is no limit to the indifference and downright callousness of these people. A whole day of my life is wasted, there's nothing on basic cable to fill up more than 2 hours of my time...

I dream of the day when people will realize how noble and important TV is, how central to a life. Idiot box, indeed. It's where the light comes from. But really, why should I care what other people think? What matters is that we two are face to face, the one insouciant, the other entranced.

Insouciant? Entranced? I have no idea what I'm talking about. No ideas at all. Only the rage, the frustration, as I flip through the channels and see nothing there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home